Wednesday, June 23, 2021

The 10 Great Walks In New Zealand

Today we did a brochure about the 10 Great Walks of New Zealand, Some of our class are away playing soccer and the class next to us, Taiao also has people away playing soccer so the kids that didn't go came to our class and we started doing a brochure.
I think my brochure is simple and easy to read and understand and it has most of the information you need to know about the walks.
Here is my 10 Great Walks of New Zealand Brochure.
E.H

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ella my name is Gideon i'm from Glenbrae school and I just want to say that you have presented an amazing and also an outstanding slide show about 10 places to walk around New Zealand and I can't believe these places look really cool and I have learnt a lot of thing from the amazing slide show but anyways keep up the great work and also the great blogging and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.