Monday, February 15, 2021

Holidays

It was a hot summer day when we woke up at 7 in the morning to meet my aunty in Murchison. When we met her I stayed at her house for a night then she took me to Richmond.
To meet my nana, we said goodbye to my auntie then we went to the Richmond Mall.
At the Mall, we went into some shops and 
I got some shoes and clothes. Then at 2:00, we went to Motuweka which is where my nana lives.
I said hello to Kelly which is my auntie then I went downstairs to put my stuff away.
We went to cafes a lot and went out for dinner a few times.
I stayed at my nana's for 3 to 4 weeks then I went to my great nanas for 1 week. In that week we went to the river a lot, Mostly in the afternoons when it was hot. 
Sometimes we did baking and when it was raining, we were inside most of the day.
On Friday of the last week of the holidays, we came back home to Greymouth and spent the weekend at home.
Then school started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.