Friday, November 19, 2021

Muesli week 5

 

Today we made muesli that we have been planning to do for the last 3 fridays while the year 7’s were at tech. Me and Milla worked in a pair and made a big batch of muesli with oats, crushed up wheat bix, dried cranberries, chocolate chips, marshmallows and dried mangos.

The week before we made the muesli we planned what we had to bring in to class and what we wanted to make the muesli with.

Everyone bought things in to make the muesli but when we got to making it everyone just put anything they could find and wanted it was really fun and everyone enjoyed it I hope we get to do things like that again.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Ella, My name is Victoria and I come from Glenbrae School. I was just wanting to say that I really love the way you have added how many Fridays you have been planning for. Because it tells me that you have been working so hard on this project. Keep up the good work and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Victoria! thank you for your kind comment, I really appreciate it!

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.